Monday, February 9, 2009

I"ve been up all night!


February! February!february!!! It may be a short month, but I have a feeling that it will be spectacular! l 've a story to tell u all..what i"ve doing at 1st February 2009 (8days ago)

How could I sleep when so much has been going on in the sports world!?

I was up all night watching the amazing 5 set Australian Open between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. I was leaning more towards Roger to win, but I just wanted a good match between both of them. They are incredible athelets! It was such a heartbreak to see how Federer sort of broke down in the end and lost to Nadal, but Nadal did put up a big fight. I felt a huge ball in my throat when Federer couldn't complete his acceptance speech the first time around because he got too choked up, I thought he was about to announce his retirement! I was screamimg "NO!!" at the T.V., but his second time around he came out, and said "See you next year" and I could finally breathe! Serena killed Dinara Safina in her finals. She was on fire! She played incredible! I didn't see much of that match though.

No comments: